GARLAND RING - STERLING SILVER
This variant is currently sold out
- Shipping + Returns
- Customer Service
- The garland is a symbol of gaiety used in festivals and ceremonies the world over. The Garland ring is laden with wildflowers entwined on a vine and represent beauty, sensuality and lasting love.
- - Handcrafted in sterling silver
- A beautiful floral addition to any stack!
Each piece is lovingly handmade to order in my Melbourne studio, and will take 3-4 weeks to make and ship to you. If you need your piece sooner, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and I will endeavour to accommodate you!
If you don't know your size you can purchase an at home ring sizing kit. If you have particular sizing needs, don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Australia-wide express shipping is free, see international rates here. See detailed returns here.
All items will be delivered with signature packaging ready for gifting.
- I'll happily answer any of your jewellery questions. Send them to email@example.com or fill out this contact form