GARLAND HOOP EARRINGS - PEARLS AND GARNETS
- Shipping + Returns
- Customer Service
- The garland is a symbol of gaiety, used in festivals and ceremonies. The Garland Hoops are laden with pearls, rhodolite garnets, almandine garnets, wildflowers entwined on a vine and represent beauty, sensuality and lasting love.
- - Pair of earrings handcrafted in sterling silver
- Laden with rhodolite garnets, almandine garnets and pearls
- Can be customised with your favourite stones
- Measures 4cm in diameter
This piece is in my studio ready for viewing or to ship to you worldwide. They'll be shipped within 2 business days of purchase.
Australia-wide express shipping is free, see international rates here. See detailed returns here.
All items will be delivered with signature packaging ready for gifting.
- I'll happily answer any of your jewellery questions. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this contact form